The first weekly Official Lebanese Top 20 is here! We keep you up-to-date on the latest English and Arabic hits to rock Lebanon. We have the only 100% accurate airplay chart in the country.
Making Chart History
Music charts were introduced in Lebanon back in the early 1980s with the launch of the first private radio stations. However they were always subjective since no research or data compilation was involved and hence charts differed from source to source. Up until June 2011, there were between 10 to 12 different local music charts, if not more!
Driven by music passion, John Saad (founder and CEO of the Official Lebanese Top 20) decided that it was about time Lebanon had an official chart based on proper data. John Saad has been producing and hosting numerous chart shows for over 20 years on TV and radio and hence was in the ideal position to take on this challenge. Building on his expertise and knowledge of how other official charts work (like those of the Billboard Magazine in the US or the Official Charts Company in the UK), John Saad thoroughly examined the local music market. Since original music and CD sales are virtually non-existent in Lebanon, John Saad decided that a chart that focused on airplay would provide the most accurate chart. And now thanks to an exclusive partnership with Ipsos, the Official Lebanese Chart is here.
Playing It Loud
To reach out to the nation, we have partnered with daily, weekly and monthly publications, TV channels, radio stations, billboard companies, key locations and more.
The Official Lebanese Top 20 TV and radio shows highlight the 20 most air-played songs in Lebanon as compiled by Ipsos.
The Official Lebanese Top 20's Newsroom tunes in to the most interesting “hot” stories from the local and international music scenes.
The Official Lebanese Top 20's strong Social Media presence (from Facebook to Twitter, YouTube and Instagram) gets the vibe going. And all these different notes come together to create the crescendo: our love of music and keenness to promote the industry and interact with fans.
Stay up-to-date with the Official Lebanese Top 20 how you want, when you want.
TV & Radio (Every Sunday, Monday, and Friday)
• The Combined English / Arabic Top 20 on Future TV (Every Friday from 11pm & Every Sunday from 7pm)
• The Combined English / Arabic Top 20 on Sawt El Ghad (Sundays @ 7pm)
• The all English Top 20 on NRJ Lebanon 99.1 FM (Mondays @ 7pm)
Oudoor (twice monthly)
• The Official Lebanese Top 20 on the streets (SPECOM Electronic Boards LEDs)
Weeklies (every Friday)
• The Combined Top 20 in Hebdo Magazine (French)
• The Combined Top 20 in Nadine Magazine (Arabic)
Monthlies (every start of the month)
• The Combined Top 20 in Mondanite (French)
• The Combined Top 20 in Snob Magazine (Arabic)
• The Combined Top 20 in Lifestyle Magazine (English)
• The Combined Top 20 in T3 Middle East Magazine
Dailies (every Monday)
The Combined Top 20 in “Al Balad” (Arabic)
Online (every Monday)
• OLT20 in Bisara7a.com
• OLT20 in ListenArabic.com
• OLT20 in Yala.fm
• OLT20 in BeirutNightLife.com
• OLT20 in LebanonCinemaMovieGuide.com